ROME PARMA, TICKET INFO – The end of the championship is approaching: Sunday, May 26, Roma by Ranieri will descend on the Olympic field to challenge Parma in the last race of the season. Today the Giallorossi club has announced information on buying tickets on the official website. Here is the press release:
AS Roma informs that it is possible to buy tickets for Rome-Parma, a valid match for the last Serie A match day scheduled for Sunday 26 May at 20:30 (date and time to be confirmed )
Sale opening date: Thursday 18 April 2019 12:00 noon.
Below table prices .
UNDER 14 FREE
- AS Roma Store in Via del Corso
- AS Roma Store in Piazza Colonna
- AS Roma Store East
- Call Center (06.89386000)
free tickets for the boys Under 14 (born from 1/1/2005 onwards) in the indicated sectors.
The issue of the free ticket is allowed only for subscribers of the same sector (showing the operator the home / AS ROMA CARD subscription + placeholder coupon), or against the simultaneous purchase le of a Full ticket
The adult escort of minors under the age of 14 may purchase the coupon stating the minor's personal details or presenting the tax identification number, health card or other "loyalty card" having the requirements established in the specific determinations of the 'National Observatory on Sports Events
- ONLINE – www.asroma.com
- CALL CENTER AS ROMA – Tel. 06.89386000 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6.30pm) / E-mail: email@example.com .
- ROME STORE  VIVATIC KET RECEIVERS ENABLED AS ROMA / VIVATICKET WEBSITE ( www.vivaticket.it )
- ITALICO FORICK TICKET OFFICE – AVENUE OF THE OLYMPICS NR. 61
PREMIUM SECTOR SALES POINTS
- ONLINE – www.asroma.com
- CALL CENTER AS ROMA – Tel. 06.89386000 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6.30pm). Select Key 2 Premium Area
The sale of tickets for the Residents of the Region of origin of the visiting team is subject to the provisions eventually and subsequently communicated by the National Observatory on Sports Events. Until this date, the purchase of tickets by the aforementioned fans is subject to the possession of a Fidelity Card.
ASSIGNMENT OF ACCESSORIES
- Holders of AS ROMA CLUB PRIVILEGE / ASROMA CARD can sell their tickets purchased digitally at the rate "ENTIRE" exclusively to another holder of AS ROMA CLUB PRIVILEGE / AS ROMA CARD ;
- Traditional fare tickets "ENTIRE" may be transferred to anyone. This possibility is precluded, unless a specific exemption is provided for by the National Observatory on Sporting Events if the new user is resident in the region of origin of the visiting team. However, holders of the Fan Card are exempt from this limitation:
- The user change is allowed up to 1h before kick-off . To access the system it is necessary to show the original ticket together with the receipt of the change. Valid for all types of tickets (traditional / home ticketing / mobile)
- All tickets purchased at reduced rates will not be eligible for the user change procedure.
AS ROMA RECOMMEND AND RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT PURCHASE INPUTS IN CIRCUITS OR WEB CHANNELS OTHER THAN THE OFFICIAL ABOVE INDICATED METHODS OF ACCESS TO THE PLANT FOR DIGITAL TITLE POSTERS
Holders of DIGITAL ENTRY TITLES (subscriptions or tickets loaded on the personal AS ROMA CLUB PRIVILEGE / AS ROMA CARD), must use the card as the only valid entry to the turnstiles. For the purposes of the ordinary checks it is mandatory to show the CUTTING NOTE for the exact identification of the session.